Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yes, I Do Still Scrapbook!




I've finally done a couple scrapbook pages and it felt good. Have been mostly making cards and gifts lately. I'm really hoping to make more time for getting some of my own pages done. Here is the two page layout from the Wings Workshop on the Go that was at the center of last month's special. I changed the orientation of some of the photos and moved around the embellishments. The layout really is versatile. I had a hard time choosing which photos to use with this layout because I have so many pictures of every event...lol... but then I remembered! Pocket Pages! So I used my favorites on the layout and the rest are behind it in my book in pocket pages. I had a couple empty pockets that I used for journalling and a little decorating. It's like a lightbulb going off every time!

No comments: