Monday, December 12, 2011

H2H Photo Inspiration Challenge


This is my entry for the Heart2Heart Photo Inspiration Challenge. We were to use the photo above as inspiration for our artwork. We could make whatever we wanted. I took the inspiration from the circles and the cluster of ornaments. I made my layout for some pics my friend Donna and I took on our Christmas celebration outing to the Village of Lancaster. We had lunch and shopped, took pics with Santa and got to see the vintage window displays that used to be in store windows in downtown Buffalo. Then we went back to Donna's house and scrapbooked for a bit; I worked on my layout and she worked on a card for a different challenge. It was a great day. The journalling is hidden behind the bottom left picture area. I'll add the pictures later when I place my next Snapfish order.

2 comments:

comopark1886 said...

The layout looks beautiful! Love the way the title looks on top. I hope I get to see it with the pictures too! Great job!

Christina said...

So pretty!!