Friday, February 17, 2012

One Truly Original Girl


Here is a layout we made at a gathering yesterday. I used a layout from the Reflections how-to book. I did add a few things tonight. The paper pack I used is Florentine. The flourish, bracket and flower were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. The flower was stamped with the "Just For You" stamp set that coordinates with the cartridge. The title was stamped with "You Are", one of the future stamp of the months. To embellish I added plenty of bling, some Just Blooms butterflies, ribbon and liquid glass.
Also congratulations to Donna Davis! She won the color challenge for January. Donna will receive a gift from me. Don't forget about February's challenge to create something using the collage cubes and/or Rock the Block open to any of my customers who purchsed the Rock the Block set in December or January. Send me a pic to be entered into the drawing.

1 comment:

comopark1886 said...

This page really turned out pretty, I love the way you did the ribbon at the top (Another idea I will be stealing from you) This reminds me, I have to scan my page for the February challenge!