Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Country Life


This is another card we did at Donna's Workshop Monday night. I used the new stamp set Country Life and this month's Stamp of the Month Potential for the flourishes. The paper is from Stella (believe it or not)and the Fleur De Lis and Corner decoration were cut from the AP cartridge and of course covered in Liquid Glass. This is my Ode to Donna who has a slight cow obsession! I'm sorry to say it will be my last workshop that I do for Donna but I'm happy to say it's because she is now a Consultant! I've been telling her for a long time she should do what I do because she is so creative and with the March sign up special she finally took the leap. Welcome to Close to My Heart, Donna! You can check out her blog HERE!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Congratulations, Donna! Welcome aboard. (Cute card, btw.)

comopark1886 said...

Slight Obsession??? Well, maybe. I had a great time Monday at the workshop. Thanks for being a fantastic teacher!