Monday, March 12, 2012

H2H Color Challenge


Last week's challenge at the Heart2Heart Challenge Blog was a color challenge. The colors to use were Sweet Leaf, Sunkiss Yellow, and Sky. My inspiration for this layout came from a layout in Cricut Magazine. The clusters in that one were flowers instead of butterflies. I used the stamp set Best Things. The butterflies are from the Art Philosophy cartridge and cut out of various paper packs and stamped papers. I used the spray pen to splash a little extra color on the background and the butterflies. I used liquid glass on some of the butterflies wings to help them lift a little.

5 comments:

comopark1886 said...

OMG! This must have taken forever to do! I love all the colorful butterflies. You have really outdone yourself this time! Great Layout.

Susan Fogle said...

You've been busy! Emporium is my all-time favorite paper pack. I love your layout!

Susan Fogle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful. I love how everyone has been using that new stamp set. Very inspiring. :)

Joelle H. said...

Those butterflies are fabulous! This is a very stunning layout - thanks for sharing with us this week at H2H!