Friday, March 23, 2012

Shout Out to My Peeps


This is a card we're making at a workshop on Monday. It's one of five cards and pretty much a knock off of one in the Spring/Summer Idea Book. One of the "Peeps" is popped up with our new Adhesive Springs which adds so much movement and "bounce"! I used the colors for this month's challenge for my customers which is a color challenge. The colors are Cotton Candy, Sunny Yellow, and Pear. The printed paper is from Lucy, I used the AP cartridge to cut the scallop border and the flower. The bow in the button is baker's twine and I used the My Peeps stamp set and Universal Backgrounds to add a little texture to the flower.

3 comments:

comopark1886 said...

I love it! And I have a feeling I'll be seeing it on Monday :-)

Christina said...

cute :)

Ginny said...

Love it, my peeps are stamped, cut, and ready to be put on a card :-)