Wednesday, April 25, 2012

H2H Photo Inspiration Challenge



This week's challenge for the Heart2Heart Challenge Blog is a Photo Inspiration Challenge.  What caught my eye was the polka dots and the flowers on the shower curtain as well as the colors orange and pink.  I used Sunset and the Smoothie paper from the Dotty paper pack.  I also used Grey Wool as an accent.  I used Wonderful You stamp set for the sentiment, and the bird was from the Color Ready Wooden Shapes.  I painted it with the pearl paint and then dabbed some grey ink on it and added a pearl for an eye.

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your card is wonderful! I love the pearly bird, the polka dots, and the flower. Thanks for taking the H2H photo challenge!

Allisa said...

Love your tag on the flower! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Ann said...

I really like this great job! Thanks for playing along with us at h2h

Unknown said...

I love the polka dots and your big, bold flower!

Tamytha said...

Love the layered flower and how you painted the bird. I really like how it shimmers. So glad you played along with us at H2H on this challenge. :)

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Have some really strong elements going on with this happy card. Love the flower, especially and that you shared on H2H!