Wednesday, April 25, 2012

H2H Stitching Challenge

Last week's Heart2Heart Challenge was to use stitching, real or faux on your project.  I have been working on my son's school album since he's graduating this year and this is one of the portrait pages.  I did some hand stitching with baker's twine on the upper left hand side of the layout and used our acrylic ruler to punch the holes.  It took some time, but I like the look of it.  I've yet to try stitching with my sewing machine....maybe someday...lol.  The colors are Outdoor Denim, Goldrush, Indian Corn Blue.  The papers are from an old retired pack.

2 comments:

comopark1886 said...

What a cutie! You have been very busy! I never thought to use the Bakers Twine for stitching. Nice job. I am your biggest fan :-)

Susan Fogle said...

Are those papers from You Rock? That was one of my favorite paper packs. Once you machine stitch on a layout, you'll wonder why you never did it before!