Saturday, July 5, 2014

August Card Workshop

 
I'm scheduling an August card workshop for Saturday, August 16th from 1pm - 4pm.  We will make the 10 cards above.  The cost will be $15.  You will go home with 10 cards with envelopes and some extra product to use at home on all your papercrafting projects.


 
This is a closeup of two of the cards.  Come to my house in Buckeye, AZ for an afternoon of papercrafting, snacking and chatting.  Learn some new techniques and check out some of the great new products (the new Idea Book goes live August 1st!  Come and get a look at it and purchase the Idea Book at a discounted price with your paid workshop).  Please email me at bzscrapper66@gmail.com to sign up.  Signup and payment will be due by August 1st.  I have room for 5 crafters.  Don't worry, if we fill up I will schedule another.  If you can get 5 people together and would like to host the workshop in your home, we can set something up for that also.
 
More info will come and a complete list of supplies to bring will be given to all attendees by the week before the workshop.  Email me with any questions.


No comments: