Saturday, August 2, 2014

Three Amigos August Mini Blog Hop!

I

Welcome back to the Three Amigos CTMH Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. Each month we are featuring a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through.

So this was one of the easiest Blog Hop projects for me because I LOVE LOVE LOVE this month's Stamp of the Month!  I decided to play some more with the Shin Han Markers and experiment with the difference between full saturation and using the blending pen.  I love them both.  Also, I wanted to use light and fun colors to show how versatile this set is.  At first glance it's a Halloween set, but if you love cute owls (as we all know I do!), this set can be used in so many different ways.  I intend to make an effort to use it a lot this month.  And I couldn't help myself ... I just had to add the googley eyes.... LOVE THIS SET!!

So now check out Donna's creation at her Diary of a Scrapbook Addict Blog!

2 comments:

Susan Fogle said...

Your cards make me want to celebrate all month long! You're getting good at coloring with the new ShinHan markers.

comopark1886 said...

So colorful! i can see these owls will be used a lot, they are so cute. I need to get the blender pen, I forgot to order it again.