Monday, March 16, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #99



Another great sketch over at Atlantic Hearts this week.  There are some weeks that I really need the motivation to get in my room and create.  Not that I don't want to... but life has a tendency to get in the way and it's tax season right now and boy I should be doing chores...lol.  But each week I look forward to the Atlantic Hearts sketch to get me moving to create at least one thing!  And then of course I end up creating another... and if I'm really lucky, another.
 


Got a shipment of new product in and this card has a sneak peak of one of the papers and one of the stamp sets that will be available for purchase after April 1st. 
 
Now hop on over to Atlantic Hearts and stretch your creative muscles!

4 comments:

comopark1886 said...

BEAUTIFUL!
I have to get to work on mine!

Tracey said...

Hi Lisa........I first have to thank you for visit me and leaving such a kind comment, I really appreciate it! I've had fun browsing your blog, your cards are really pretty :) Love your take on the sketch, loving all the glitter and the gorgeous flowers! Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

I love sneak peeks! This card just rocks! Great job!

Jessica K said...

This is so pretty ! I love it - the colors and the glitter! :)