Thursday, April 2, 2015

Three Amigos Blog Hop April!

 
WASHI TAPE!!
 
I love it... I have all kinds... I hardly ever use it!  That's why this month I wanted our Blog Hop to be about Washi Tape.   This isn't ground breaking or anything no one has done before... but I love it!  I used many of my CTMH washi tapes to create my own background paper.  Then I cut one of the cards from the Artfully Sent cartridge out of it and backed it with some glitter paper.  I love this card... it was a lot of fun to make and I feel like it's a lot of fun to look at.
 
Now hop on over to Susan or Donna's blog and see what they created for you this month!


3 comments:

Susan Fogle said...

This card is so fun! I love that you embossed with the wood grain folder too!

comopark1886 said...

I need to borrow the creative part of your brain... I don't know how you keep coming up with such beautiful designs for your cards!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Washi tape, washi tape, washi tape. I luv that it is embossed too, I am definitely going to do something like this for a challenge, a little scrap-lifting.