Monday, June 22, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #113

 
 
Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #113!  I've had a very busy week.... had two of my very best friends here for a visit and we went on a vacation-vacation to the Grand Canyon.  They were patient with me while I made my dad's Father's Day Card and I took the opportunity to show them a few features of Design Space and how flexible the program makes all of the CTMH Cartridges including Artfully Sent.  On this card, I changed the cutout heart on the thought bubble to a sentiment and I added a different sentiment to the (in)side of the card.  A tip I have for today is that when you add a sentiment to the swing out portion of a card like this (You're The Best), you will need to flip it using the mirror feature so that it is reading the correct way once the card is folded.  Something that I'm sure I will forget again the next time I do this.
 
 
I am so thankful for my Dad for many reasons-one of them being that he loves and takes care of our furry babies for us during the week while we are at work.  I appreciate it and I know they do too!
 
 
Be sure to check out all of the artwork from this week's sketch as well as previous weeks if you've never checked out this challenge blog before.  You will get many inspirational ideas!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a cute card, so the boys (Riley and Jack) must have put their paw prints on the Father's Day Card for Grandpa.

Jill Norwood said...

Such a fun and sweet card! Love the glitter!

Linda Norman said...

What a fun take on the sketch! It is fun and sparkly!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Lisa.......the little dog is super cute. Thanks for the tip on mirroring the sentiment.....I'm yet to try a swing card, obsessed with popups, lol! Have a great day!