Monday, June 29, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #114

 
Don't forget to check out this week's sketch over at Atlantic Hearts and be sure to play along!  I used the Chalk It Up papers along with the Blossom WOTG stamp set and some cuts from the Artfully Sent cartridge (for the popup inside) and the starburst and speech bubble came from another cartridge (can't remember which!).


For the inside popup part of the card I didn't cut the numbers because the choices on the cartridge were 30, 40, and 50.  I used Design Space to separate the cuts and delete the numbers.  I also used contour to take out the sentiments that were cut in he original design.  Then I created my own numbers using the Art Philosophy Font.
 
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the world!
 
 

 
Here's the sketch!  I flipped it on its side.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Super card Lisa.....how fun are the popups! Love all the sparkle and the mix of pattern papers!

Lauren said...

Love all the sparkly details on this card!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I guess Ryan took this literally...celebrate. I love the pop-up cards...fantastic job.