Monday, August 31, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #123

 
Welcome to Sketch #123 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  And one more Happy Birthday Month wish for Paper Sweeties and Debbie Marcinkiewicz!
 
I used the Zoe papers again and so many cuts from the new Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge, Artistry.  I also used Emma from Paper Sweeties and the little dog is from the new Operation Smile stamp set, Animal Greetings available September 1st. 
 
Don't forget to stop by both of these websites!  Paper Sweeties August challenge is done today at noon, but there will be a new challenge for September!  And you can play along with Sketch #123 at Atlantic Hearts until next Sunday!  And check out all of the great artwork by the Design Teams and Players as well.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 



7 comments:

Debbie said...

Another cutie patootie card, Lisa! Your little Abigail is having so much fun this month celebrating!!! Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful projects with us at Paper Sweeties :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I luv all the birthday cards you did with Abigail...I don't want to give you more ideas, but a Christmas Card could be in order.

BethieJ said...

Your card is so CUTE!!! Thank You for stopping by my blog earlier in the month.. I was going to do a post on my shrinky dinks but havent yet so I am coming here for your question! I used StazOn ink (black) to stamp on them!! Thanks again for stopping by and your sweet comment!!

comopark1886 said...

Adorable little girl card! Love all the little details :-)

Mynn xx said...

This is SO fabulous! I LOVE the amazing cake you die cut and I adore the little sweetie and her pup peeking out from behind it! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sam & Poppy said...

So cute. Loving your scrapbooking!
(You recently visited my blog and asked what winkle pickers are. Sue they are shoes with pointy toes)
Have a fab day. Sam x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Sorry I mean Emma. I was reading the comment above me.