Sunday, August 23, 2015

Catching Dreams



Well, I guess the dreamcatcher next to my bed is working because I planned most of this one out in the middle of the night last night and it actually came out as I saw it...lol!
 
I used my fuse again to make the shaker part.  The background behind the shaker is paper I embossed Gold and White with Dizzy Circles, watercolored and spattered.  The dreamcatcher is from Artistry and although that one comes with feathers attached I wanted some extra feathers that were a different shape so I used my Southwest cartridge for the longer feathers.  I created the "Dreamer" word in Design Space using the font I wanted.  The stamp sentiment is from a set I have from Ranger Dylusions.  I added some splatters outside the shaker so it looks like some of the contents are falling out...
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back Monday!
 


4 comments:

Tracey said...

I lay awake in bed at night designing too......Happy to hear I'm not the only one! Wow.......absolutely adore your card, its perfect. The dream catching looks amazing, love the shaker element too! I definitely need that cart, so many fabulous images!

Unknown said...

Wow!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

And I saw this card from start to finish....it is gorgeous. You have such creative ideas and love the shaker with the small beads.

Maureen said...

Your work is stunning, absolutely stunning! Your new follower, Maureen