Sunday, August 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Paper Sweeties (Again)

 
So anyone that knows me knows I celebrate my birthday for at least a week...lol!  I've had this one stuck in my head all week so here is my third submission for the Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge and Birthday Celebration.  That little Emma is really doing a lot of partying this week in her party dress from the Jelly Bean Time set, both from Paper Sweeties and of course, the sequins!... I've also used CTMH Zoe papers, Artistry and Artbooking cartridges, the sentiment from the August SOTM, Framed, and the fox, cupcake, bird, party hat and crown are from various old CTMH set... Emma plays very nicely with all of my CTMH stamp sets... I just love her and already have my eye on a new dress for her...
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Paper Sweeties celebration and play along... the challenge goes until the end of the month... you never know... I might have another one in me...lol!
 
 

6 comments:

Tracey said...

So creative...love the cute scene, so pretty! Have a great week :)
Emma is really enjoying birthday celebrations.

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa, I can't choose a favorite! I'm so happy you've been enjoying our month long birthday celebration! My birthday is tomorrow, so I'm just tickled by your {sweet} creations!! Thanks for sharing your amazing work x3 with Paper Sweeties this month!!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Your card made me smile. My birthday was last week. The party was officially over for me on Saturday but it was an amazing week. Happy Birthday to you!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Little Emma is becoming quite popular in your cards. She is so adorable and you make her even more adorable in your cards. The color combinations are very pretty together.

Mynn xx said...

Another TOTALLY darling creation! I LOVE the fun dies you paired with your Sweetie! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cheryl said...

I think this Emma card is my favorite!!! I love the woodsy scene, the cute little fox, those beautiful sequin flowers, and especially the leaves on the tree. And, Emma, in her birthday crown, looks right at home there. Thanks so much for helping us celebrate Paper Sweeties' 3rd Birthday in the Happy Birthday Challenge!