Saturday, September 12, 2015

Something Old, Something New



I have a basketful of cuts and scraps that are leftover .. rejects from prior projects.  And a lot of old retired items from CTMH... Made a couple fairly quick cards today using Artfully Sent, Washi Tape, Glitter Paper and a few of those items plus the new Hostess Rewards Set #makesmehappy.  I basically took a white sheet of cardstock and covered it in washi tape.  Then I cut out 6 cards from Artfully Sent... yes, this is only two, but they were similar because I had 4 flowers leftover from my birdcage project... now they're gone... so the other cards will be different and I'll post them when they are finished.  Thanks for stopping and have a great rest of your weekend... come back tomorrow because hopefully I'll have more for you!

1 comment:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh, here they are...more washi tape cards. But now that is only 5 cards, where is the 6th?