Monday, October 12, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 129

 
Welcome to another wonderful sketch by Michelle at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
My project this week is for a friend that needed a graduation card.  I thought this sketch would be (and it was) perfect.  It came together very easily and she is very happy with it.
 
The papers are CTMH La Vie En Rose.  These papers are so gorgeous all on their own.  But they also work really well with many of CTMH's other products. The flowers and the star bursts are from Art Philosophy.  The starbursts were cut from glitter paper which I also used to make the banner and frame the sentiment.  I used the extra star cuts on the card as well.  The sentiment card was cut from Artfully Sent.  I used some more of my paper flowers... when I cut them now I cut a whole sheet in whatever color I'm using because then they're already cut.  I set up a page full in Design Space and saved it.  Added a few more extras and I was done!
 
Don't forget to stop over at Atlantic Hearts to check out all of the great artwork and play along for this week!  Thanks for stopping by!
 


12 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty! I love this colour combo! Gorgeous flowers and feathers! Looks like a fun sketch!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card! I love the flowers and feathers!!! Lisa, I responded to a comment you made on my blog about inking embossing folders, but it is to a No Reply email, so I don't know if you will get it. Let me know if you don't, and I'll try again another way.

Dr Sonia S V said...

How festive and chic your card looks
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design and your take on the Challenge!! =) I've update my Blog Post about the Felt and Wool Fabrics that I used!! I thought you might like to know!!?? I included links to the Store where I buy my Felt too!! THANKS SO MUCH for the SWEET Comment and for stopping by my Blog!! It MEANS ALOT!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful graduation card! These colors are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

super pretty!

Alyson Mayo said...

Wow! All the little details are amazing. It's not until you enlarge the card that you see all the tiny little "extras" that are involved - I love this!

Peanut said...

Oh my word!!! What a gorgeous card, Lisa! The flowers are so beautiful.
hugs, Asha

PiecesbyEmily said...

The flowers are just so pretty, Lisa! Love your take on the sketch!

Maria said...

Awesome graduation card! Love all the pretty flowers!!!

Lori said...

The papers are gorgeous, but it's what you did with them that makes them special! Lovely card!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautifu flowers and love the pinks against the black. Another gorgeous Lisa card.