Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas Morning With Emma from Paper Sweeties


I love using Emma from Paper Sweeties on my Christmas cards!  She is just so cute!  I had fun with her outfit and the sentiment are from the Have A Holly Jolly Holiday set and the bear is from the I Love You Set.  Both of these sets have cute little outfits for the paper dolls along with cute accessories and sentiments... love them!  I had a lot of fun mixing and matching colors and patterns for her Christmas Outfit.  I stamped the top on a piece of White pines paper and colored in her bottoms.  And of course.. she is barefoot.  I used the Joy sweet cuts for the Believe cutout at the top.  The background is painted with watercolors and then I splashed some reds and white over the top of it.  The paper is White Pines... used that a lot last weekend!
 
Thanks for stopping again and hope to see you again soon.  Don't forget to let me know you were here!


3 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Such a wonderful Christmas scene! I love how you added the teddy bear in her hand! I so enjoy seeing your posts up on the Facebook Paper Sweeties Inspiration page too! :)

Tracey said...

Emma looks gorgeous dressed in her Christmas sweater. Really pretty card...love the Christmas tree decorations too :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Emma is so cute in her Christmas sweater...she's adorable and she did a great job on decorating the tree.