Sunday, January 10, 2016

Crops, Make N Takes, and Me!

 
So, I went to a crop last weekend thrown by a fellow CTMH Consultant, Denise Anderson Turley.  Her crops are always a lot of fun and I get to see some people I don't get to see very often.  It's held in a Bass Pro of all places!  But nice because there is a restaurant right downstairs with yummy food and like I said... good times!  I love Make N Takes, but I very rarely make them exactly as they were intended, not because I don't like the original, but because I guess I just can't stand the thought of having another card out there exactly like the one I make...lol... so I flipped some paper over (don't you just love the colors and patterns in this new Charlotte paper pack?)... used my Shin Hans to add some more color to the flowers (Springtime Wishes set along with the dies), added part of a doily from another project I made there (which I will post in a bit) and added a few gold pieces. 

 
Stop back later for more Charlotte and Springtime Wishes!

2 comments:

maria f. said...

What a pretty freestyle collage card!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your make and take sure looks different than what was at the crop, and just as pretty. Again, love that paperpak...that background design is as decorative as the floral. Great job.