Thursday, July 7, 2016

It's A Party Over At The Cutting Cafe Shop!



Regina is at it again!  There are a couple new stamp sets available in the Cutting Cafe Shop!  Birthday Party Fun and Birthday Party Background!  Love them both and I used them both on my card!  (Along with a few other items from the Shop...lol).


The Balloons, HB, Cake, Candles and the Cake are all from Birthday Party Fun and of course... the background... well... you know!  I thought I had (and I'm sure I do) a large chipboard number 2, but I couldn't find it so I cut one from the Cricut.  Regina has a great set of numbers in the Cutting Cafe Shop and you can find them here!  Also, I used the wonderful Clear Cardstock for the front of the card.  I cut the back piece of my card at 5" x 5 1/2" and then scored the 5" side at 4 1/4.  Then I adhered a piece of 4 1/4 by 5 1/2" Clear Cardstock to the front piece on the inside and then covered it with a piece of design paper to hide the adhesive and ... well.. cause it's pretty!


Here is the card open... and of course I added one of the owls from the From Owl Of Us stamp set!  Don't you love that number 2 cut out of the Lily White Sugar Coated Cardstock (i.e. glitter paper).... that is some yummy stuff right there!


Isn't that background set awesome!?!  I'll be using both of these sets a lot!  And that fun colorful paper is from the Echo Park Spring 6x6 Paper Pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to check out all of the Design Team's creations using these new Birthday Sets in the Cutting Cafe Be Inspired Facebook Group!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a fabulous card, it screams party!

Mike DezinesbyEM said...

What a fun card! I love the colors and all the dimension. :)

Mike
DezinesByEM

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love EVERYTHING about this! The balloons, the owls, the '2', the candle ... just love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love the acetate front! Adorable! The googly eyes on the owl are so cute!

comopark1886 said...

This is just 2 cute! The Owl eyes make it!

Mitralee said...

GENUS!!! I want to eat that glittery paper...and I want cake! This card is delicious!

Scrapper69 said...

SUPER CUTE! LOVE the vellum on the inside behind the elements... stands out way more that way! LOVE!

Theresa