Monday, November 7, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #185


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I've been holding onto this snowflake negative left over from die cutting one of the CTMH Snowflakes a couple weeks ago for the Hop To Stop and it was perfect for this week's sketch!  

I embossed the base with a snowflake folder.  The second and third layers were cut using my CDD Fancy Frame Dies.  I embossed the third layer with more snowflakes and then I used some Purple Inka Gold on the edges of the two embossed layers and over the snowflakes.


I knew right away I wanted to use it to make a shaker... love it with the CDD Shimmer Sequins in it... 

I'm also playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Shine Bright Like a Diamond Challenge... Sparkle and Bling are the buzz words for this one...  love those words!


The sentiment is from one of the CTMH Cartridge stamp sets..I was able to use that pretty purple embossing powder I got at my LSS to use during the Hop To Stop... I picked up that ribbon too... I have to admit.. I'm having a hard time setting aside the purple now that I have plenty of supplies...


And that pretty smaller snowflake is from Lawn Fawn and I cut it from white glitter paper from Doodlebug that I got from The Cutting Cafe Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what YOU create!  Please do play along... I'll visit you for sure!



8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE the purples on this Christmas card. Gorgeous glitz too! So super fun! Thanks for the recent visit too...I appreciate it.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh My Lisa... this is so beautiful! LOVE the glitter... makes the snowflake pop off the card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mitralee said...

sparkle-ific! Love love love your big sparkly snowflake! Makes me so happy! Thanks, this post went most excellent with a cup of coffee and brightened my day!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow such a rich and colorful card. Brought me back to your Senior Prom Dress, not sure why, but it seems like yesterday. Now I just brought back some memories for you...

SewPaperPaint said...

Lisa, you are the layering queen and I adore these glamorous layers! Beautiful card. Hugs, Autumn

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I do love me some purple - I think it's fabulous for winter or Christmas cards! Your card is beautiful and sparkly!

cheiron said...

What a wonderful project! Love that purple panel, such a great color. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)