Sunday, May 21, 2017

CDD May 2017 Release Garden Border Dies


So excited to be part of the Craftin Desert Divas May Release-today we're sneak peeking some projects made with the new Garden Border Dies that will be available soon!  I used them with the Bedroom Accessories Digi set that is in the shop now.


The window with curtains is a part of this set and since it's a digi it was easy to print it out in the size I needed to have enough room for my outdoor scene... a beautiful sunset over the desert... right outside my bedroom window!  I used the new dies for the mountains outside...and the cacti are in the digi set and again... I could print them any size I want and I made the outside ones smaller than the inside one because they are farther away... I mean really they're huge... right?...lol...ok so my dimensions are quite reality but this isn't reality... my view outside my bedroom window is a wash and some houses...lol!


That little potted plant with flowers was made with the new dies too!  And if you live in the southwest you may be familiar with the distressed furniture in some of the shops...I loved playing with this and I'll be using it again for sure.  For the white, I used my chalk pen and I just swiped on some blues and browns with my Copics.


Wanted a very simple sentiment so it didn't cover up any of my scene... I thought this was pretty accurate...

I used bright colors and was inspired by the monthly Social Media Challenge on the Facebook Group... #CDDMONTHLY!

Get over to the Facebook Group and Event to see what's going on!



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! And this is pretty much the view out my window! LOL!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

What a neat look... LOVE the scene through the window... COOLNESS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations