Friday, May 12, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - May 2017!


Welcome to the May 2017 Plan Your Life Series from Paper Sweeties! For this weekly Planner Layout I've gone with one of my favorite themes... the wild west... well... maybe it's not so wild, but I do love the western flavor!


Love to watch the old westerns on TV... John Wayne is one of my very favorite old time stars.  If you also love that country feel you're gonna love the new Howdy Y'all set ... I've got a sneak peek here, but you'll be seeing more over the next few days!


I've also used the new Score set in my planner for this week... another fun new one as well as some of my very favorite previously released Planner Sets...


And just love those Birthday Banners... either with the coordinating stamp set or just the sweet cuts alone as I used here with some kraft paper to keep the country feel.  I used the sweet little flower from the Hello Spring in a nice neutral color in between my banners...


And of course that little pup from the Sweeties Pets... and that boot I cut from the Showering You With Love Sweet Cuts.  It's a rubber rain boot, but the sweet cut makes a pretty good cowboy boot I think... and don't you just love that scalloped circle!!??  You'll see more of that too very soon!

So thanks for stopping by here and be sure to come back tomorrow for some more May Release Sneak Peeks!  And don't forget to check out what my Design Teammates have made for you today:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here)
Nancy Salkeld

And have you played along with the May Anything Goes Challenge yet?  You could win a gift certificate to use in the Paper Sweeties shop!



Here are links to what I've used for this layout!  The new sets will be available on Monday, the 15th!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you made that boot!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Turner said...

OH Lisa...these pages are AWESOME!!!! Love the PLAID!!!! xoxoxo