Saturday, August 5, 2017

Cutting Cafe Inspiration-Christmas in August!


Welcome to some Cutting Cafe Inspiration!  This time around we're celebrating Christmas in August and it's a Free For All!  I chose to use the Christmas In A Square Printable Stamp Set.  Love this set!!


You can print large or small squares or both!  I chose both and I'll be sharing some more cards over the next couple weeks using these... 


I recently had a crafty vacation in New York... it started off with an awesome crop with some of my best friends... a group of girls I used to crop with on a monthly basis when I lived there and we get together every year for a long weekend and create!

This time my friend, Donna, challenged us to create a mosaic with some new items she'd found and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to create a page using these awesome sentiments.  I chose some pics of two of my dogs last Christmas and the Jingle Bells sentiment was perfect for the center of the layout...


I used papers from the Sugar Plum papers from Echo Park that I bought in the Cutting Cafe Shop.  Although they were 6x6 papers, it was easy to use them on this 12x12 layout using a mosaic pattern!


I embellished with various dies I had available, but if you don't use dies, but Regina has a whole host of cutting files with varying Christmas and Winter shapes in them and you can check them out here!


These sentiment squares make it easy to create quick simple cards with a few embellishments or really bumpy loaded cards... either way, the sentiments are the star of the show!  For this card, I used more papers from the Sugar Plum pad...


Just love these fun sentiments!


I made a bumpier card too... awesome with any color palette!


And full of happy wishes!

Hope you enjoyed your visit here today!  Be sure to visit all of my teamies blogs... on the 7th you can start at the Cutting Cafe Blog and hop along to see all of the Christmas goodies everyone has made for you!

Come back again soon!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are all awesome! Happy Saturday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I just love love love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

Rock star! And you made a layout! How awesome!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your layout is ADORABLE! LOVE the pic's of your dogs! The card are wonderful as well! LOVE it when you can make a holiday quick and easy! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Regina Easter said...

these are super duper stinking adorable, with a capital A for ADORBS...geesssssss

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

So cute!!!