Friday, October 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties October 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!


Welcome to Sneak Peeks for the October 2017 Paper Sweeties Release!  Today I'm sharing a card with you using the new For You Stamp and Sweet Cuts sets and a few other items!


The For You sets are all about this awesome stitched tag and some really cute sentiments.  I cut two of the tags out and inlaid them into the woodgrain background.  First I cut two tag shapes in the background piece and then I added inserted two more tags in to that space and taped them in place on the back of the paper.  Then I layered the whole piece onto my card base.


I loved the smallest scalloped circle from the Circle Scallop Frames for sunflowers... I cut three sets out and placed them and the leaves from the Pretty Posies paper in a "bunch" which made this cute sentiment from the For You tag set perfect!

Now check out what my Design Teammates have created for you today:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jinny Newlin  * October Guest Designer *
Karen Letchworth

And have you played along with our October Anything Goes Challenge yet?  You could win $25 of Paper Sweeties Goodies! 






4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful patterned papers and love how you made the sunflowers!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card. I love the sunflowers and that pretty pattern paper you used on it as well.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the sunflowers and the tags! PRetty Papers too!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations