Friday, December 15, 2017

Coffee Lovers Bloghop Day 8-International Tea Day


Happy International Tea Day!  It's also the last day of the Coffee Lovers Hop, but we won't talk about that.  Here's what I've made to celebrate this special day:


I don't really drink tea often... I mean, coffee, right?  But sometimes there's no coffee, and there's tea, and so... yeah.

I love these Bo Bunny papers!  I actually got the whole 6x6 paper pad for just $1.50 at a scrapbook garage sale!  Lucky right!?  Love beautiful pallet of colors in it.  And all of the snowflakes and wintery themed papers make it perfect for this hop!


And then there's this awesome Tea For Two teapot die from Paper Sweeties!  And the beautiful flowers are from Prima.  I tried a lot of different flowers with this and the really light/white colors seemed to compliment best without taking over the whole thing.  And the doily in the background was cut out of these papers using a The Lacy Doily Die from Gina Marie Designs.

Speaking of Prima Flowers, I'm linking up to the Play Creative Challenge to Make a Christmas Card!  You can go here to join the group and play along if you'd like!


I chose this Cozy Mug die from Memory Box because it was closes to the size I needed.  The steam is from the Paper Sweeties Keep Calm and Drink Coffee dies (another one of my favorite coffee die sets-that cup was a little too big for this one).  My favorite cup dies are the ones that cut the hold in the handle out.


The branches were cut using some Tim Holtz dies and the snowflake dies are from Lawn Fawn... I use these A LOT!  Of course the pretty gold sequins are from Paper Sweeties... these are one of my favorite go to sequins.


And this sentiment I had stamped and gold embossed onto the doily for a different project and decided it wasn't right...but here it is!   And it was perfect for this one.  It's on a set from Verve Stamps Bright Spirits (it's a beauty).

So that's it for me today!  Hope you've enjoyed your hop!  I may or may not be done today.  I hope you'll come back and visit from time to time regardless!  If I haven't visited you yet and you have a project linked up, you will be hearing from me soon!  Don't be a stranger!  And be sure to check out what the rest of the Coffee Lovin' Design Team has created for you today!  You can start at the Coffee Lovers Blog!


11 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh WOW! Sooooo PRETTY Lisa! I LOVE the colors and the flowers and the papers and the... ummmm OKAY I LOOOVE this card! Beautiful work and a fun filled week! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

DIANA L. said...

WOWZER!!!! So absolutely awesome Lisa I love it!!! Thanks for the week of inspiration!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the amazing detail!

Billie A said...

very pretty card. I love the choice of papers, colors, dies.. everything.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful card and I love that tea pot.

New Creations said...

Love the vellum steam, super duper gorgeous with all the accents, love it!

~amy~ said...

Score on that paper pad! This is gorgeous!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I really love the tea pot on this one, Lisa, the vellum "steam", and the pretty flowers.

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is sooo pretty!

MariLynn said...

This is one of the prettiest cards in the hop. I love the gold and the flowers that you used. The little gold snowflake on the left top corner is what caught my eye first on your card. Great job.

Eve said...

I love the color combo! Great finding on the paper! I drink Coffee & Tea both (and hot cocoa even I live in a tropical island currently!). Now gradually I'm catching up with commenting & "wooing & Awwing" on the cards at the blog hop! LOL Happy holidays!