Sunday, December 17, 2017

Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas-Tag 6


Finally back to my "Tags" for the Funkie Junkie!  I'm on "Tag 6" and I've got about 12 days to finish 6 more!  Don't worry... I'll finish!  I was hoping to be further along after this weekend, but I always think I have more time than I do!  Above is Linda's tag and here's how I was inspired:


I kind of made two tags for #7... I was inspired by the snowflakes, glitter, and red.  I took some of my wooden snowflakes and painted them with white gesso, then Modge Podge and then covered them with glitter.  I used some chunky glue dots and liquid glass to adhere them standing up in two of the cubbies flanking Tag 5's Santa frame.  I added those bells to the top left and that cute cardinal for some pops of red on this one.


And on this one, same snowflake treatment, but I already had the red bells hanging from Santa's frame, so I added a tiny little deer critter instead and that cute little Tim Holtz phrase.  I have another cardinal, but I wanted them to be a little different and I'm saving the other one 'cause you just never know when you're gonna need a cardinal!


Here's a little bit wider angle to show some of the neighboring cubbies...


And a little bit wider yet!  As you can see, I still have quite a few cubbies to fill!  Back to it!  And be sure you check out the shop over at the Funkie Junkie Boutique here!  And sign up for the mailing list because there are awesome deals and sales all the time! 


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous design and wonderful colors.

Scrapper69 said...

LOOOOVE the Sparkle! You've been busy getting this together.. LOVE the different inspirational ideas you've come up with..

Theresa