Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Paper Smooches-Lets Chill!


I have one more visit on the Paper Smooches blog this month!  My project for today uses some of the new dies along with some of my old fave stamps and dies!

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Party! Monday Challenge.


Just love that cutie pie Cactus Die!  He's so cute and so easy to cute him out of a few colors of paper and piece him together!  And the owl from the Spookalicious stamp set... so adorable, right?  I stamped him and cut him out.  I added a scarf using the Snowman 2 Dies and stamped, colored and cut out the hats from the Cool Dudes stamp set.  And they are certainly ready to party with that chilled bottle of wine and pretty wineglass that I cut from vellum using the Wine Dies from this month's release.  And I got some inspiration from my Coffee Lover's teamie, Laurel Seabrook, and cut that pretty snowflake out of vellum using the Lovely Snowflake die.


And finished it off with an invite to Chill using the new Let's Chill Die!



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING those eyes!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Eeep! So CUTE.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are the cutest. Love them.

Catherine said...

This is so cute!! I love the design and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is fun !