Thursday, February 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties February Blast From The Past-Day 2!


Welcome back for Day 2 of the February Edition of Blast From The Past at Paper Sweeties! 

I started this one by sanding that gray piece of cardstock and then stamping the bicycle from the Hugs and Kisses stamp set over it.


Just love this sweet bicycle with the little heart on the wheels!  I love how it has a kind of vintage feel to it and it was perfect on this distressed cardstock.


Then I added a couple tags cut using the Tags #1 Sweet Cuts in some coordinating papers and stamped this simple sentiment from the Hugs and Kisses set.  Some yummy seam binding in Robin Egg blue, sequins in strawberry and some premade flowers from my stash.


Thanks for stopping again!  Don't forget to check out what my teamies have created for your viewing pleasure:





7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those tags!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Love all the bicycles for the background! And, sweet tag with beautiful flowers...so pretty!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card. I love the stamped bicycle background and that is a wonderful tag you dressed up and added.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! My brother owns a bike shop so I love seeing the bicycle paper! Beautiful flowers/tag collage!

Mitralee said...

Pretty pretty! Very vintage and yummy! HUGS!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! I LOOOOOVE this card! The vintage style bike background is awesome and the tags with the flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tracy Freeman said...

So pretty, the red pops against the background.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog x