Thursday, February 8, 2018

Unity Stamp Company Black & White Valentine Challenge


Over at Unity Show & Tell Group on Facebook they are having a Black & White Valentine Challenge!  I stumbled upon it today while ogling one of my fave designer's oh so pretty card (it's by Angeline Choo and you can see it here if you want or check out her blog here!) and while I should be doing so many other things (one of which is getting Happy Mail ready to send-almost there-almost ready for a trip to the post office) I figured this would be a quick one!  It was.. maybe not as quick as I thought, but it was quick!

I started with some pretty black & white paper from Gina K Designs Petite Patterns paper.  These can be foiled which is why I bought them, but for this one.... the challenge is black and white so I just used it plain!


I used the Unity Coffee Side By Side set... and if you think it wasn't a challenge for me to NOT color in those hearts red, you're kidding yourself!


I used this sentiment from my custom made Coffee set that Regina at The Cutting Cafe Shop made for me.  It was perfect to make this set work on a Valentines card!


And while searching through my stash for fun black and white embellishments, I thought this little mustache was perfect to top off the pretty hearts I diecut from some glitter paper using a CDD die... tee hee!

So that's it... gotta get to work!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll play along with this one.  If you love color like I do, then this one will be a challenge!  But it is fun to try!  (Although I just might color those hearts red before I go eat breakfast...haha!  Don't tell Whitney over at Unity!)


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I so LOVE this card! The classic colors and awesome and so are your images...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Black and white and awesome. What a fantastic card design.

Mitralee said...

I even want to color in those hearts!!! ROCK STAR CARD!